Cash4Books

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Monday, June 6, 2011

Friends

Tonight I was reminded just how good it is to reconnect with old friends that I haven't talked to in a while. It is so cool to hear how God has been working in their lives as well to share what God has been doing in my life over the past year. I was also reminded just how important to it is to have others that I can share my struggles, trials, successes with, or just to learn from one another. Just knowing that someone is or has dealt with something that I have or am dealing with is so encouraging and helpful. I also praise and thank God for friends that care enough to pray for me and just to talk about God and life with.

To wrap things up I want to share some passages of Scripture that I have kept coming back to time and time again...

"Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing" (James 1:2-4).

"We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God:those who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

No comments:

Post a Comment