Cash4Books

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Monday, May 7, 2012

I saw a bird yesterday as I was sitting outside at the local coffee shop reading and was reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
God provides what we need when we need it.
Can I say that no matter what, in having little or much, that God is enough? Jesus needs to be my greatest treasure because He is enough; He is sufficient.
Can I say with the author of Hebrews, that I can be content with whatever I have because God said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5).

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what
you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.
In any situation in this life that I could face, God promises that He will never leave me nor forsake me. Even in the deepest depths of sadness and pain, God will be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment