Cash4Books

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Thoughts for the Day

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my life and really seeking God's purpose for my life. So I thought that I would share some thoughts that I jotted down a few days ago while up at Trout Lake Camp...

To influence my family, friends, and community for Christ. To show that all they truly need is Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Apart from Christ there is no hope, no peace; there is endless striving after things that will never truly fulfill.
To boldly proclaim the love of God and the grace, mercy, and forgiveness that can only come from surrendering completely to Jesus Christ and trusting in Him daily.
To influence the youth of this generation to surrender and live their lives wholeheartedly and passionately for Christ.
To walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:6-10), trusting in God in everything I do. Relying on His power and strength and not my own.
To give all glory to God in whatever I do.
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
(1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV)

1 comment:

  1. Chris! As I read this I am just blown away at how God uses your writings. I think that you have an unbelieveable gift of communicating through writing! Use it with Love and Compassion for the lost! Preach it brother!!

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete