Cash4Books

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

God's Grace in my Life

Even in the dark moments God is there. When nothing seems to be going right He is there. When it feels as if the world is crumbling down around you, just cry out to God and He'll listen and be your Comforter. So often life seems uncertain to us, the direction of our lives seems unclear, but God is faithful and will guide us even in the midst of great sadness, confusion, fear, etc.
God is faithful even when I'm not. He will never leave me nor forsake me. His grace poured out for me is like an ocean in which I'm drowning in. The fact that even when I'm at worst, even when I sin and mess up He still loves me and is always with me, just completely blows me away and leads me to praise Him all the more.
I've screwed up a thousand times in my life and I will screw up a thousand more, but by God's grace and the strength that only He can provide I will get through all of it and come out better than I was before; all to God's glory.
If it wasn't for the hope that I have in Jesus Christ I have no idea where I would be today. God was always pursuing me, always calling out to me, even when I wanted nothing to do with Him. That is true love right there! God is so good!
To think that the God that created everything would want to have a relationship with a ill deserving sinner like me and would send His Son Jesus Christ to die for all my sins is just so incredible to think about! I praise God for His grace and mercy that I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment