Cash4Books

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Real, Passionate Faith

Is what I say I believe in actually affecting the way in which I live my life? In other words, do I live out my faith each and every day? Am I relying on the Holy Spirit to help me walk and talk like Jesus did so that I can glorify God with my life? Am I living to give all glory to God in whatever I do (1 Corinthians 10:31)? Or am I living for my glory and the praise of others? When I succeed or something good happens in my life, do I take the glory for myself or deflect the glory and praise to God, the One who desires all glory and all of my praise. I pray that when successes come in my life that I would deflect all the glory and praise to God.
Am I living my Christian life with so much passion that others ask why I'm so different? Can others see that I met and know Jesus Christ (Acts 4:13)? I pray that I would live each day with a passion for Jesus Christ; that I'll be overflowing with His love so that people will ask why I'm so different and I can share what Jesus has done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment